Contains besides the famous SALT of BAZNA , vegetal extracts of Arnica (Arnica montana) flowers, Symphytum officinale root and Ledum palustre branches, all of them anti-inflammatory, antirheumatic, which improve the mobility of the joints and the capacity of movement, relieves pain in bones and muscles.
Recommended for joint and muscle pain, insect bites, closed trauma (haematomas), dislocations, fractures.
Proposals for Associations:
in joint pain, associated with a Gemoterapist extracts from Janeapan shoots, Salt bark and Birch Sage extract or with Polygemma 14 - Detoxification joints;
in muscle pain, dislocation, associated with oral administration of Schussler Salt - Magnesia phosphoric D6;
for resorption of hematomas, oral administration of Schussler Salts: Silicea D6 and Natrium phosphoricum D6;
In insect bites, it can be associated with the administration of homeopathic granules: Apis CH9 (bee sting) or Ledum CH9 (others);
after fractures, oral administration of Schussler Salt - Calcium phosphoric D6 or gemoterapeutic extracts from Brad, Birch and Oak shoots.
Usage : massage of the affected areas, and for deeper action, under occlusive dressing, maximum 20 minutes. Careful! Do not apply to damaged skin
Bazna village (Transylvania - Romania) is first attested in a document of 1302. Initially, Saxons had settled to the west, near Boian, but due to the scenic aspect of Bazna valley, moved there and built an imposing fortified church. The church is built in Gothic style and incorporates 13th-century Romanesque elements, with the enclosure walls dating from the 15th and 16th centuries.
When natural gas and spring water containing salt and iodine were discovered in the 18th century, they drew notice from Transylvanian scientists. Among these were the Sibiu pharmacist Georg Bette, who studied the springs after 1752. The priest Andreas Caspari left a manuscript containing his observations for the 1762-1779 period. In it, he describes a number of healing springs, with names he gave them such as "Church spring", "Beggars' spring" and "Bitter fountain". In 1808, the Austrian Empire's officials in Vienna sent a committee of doctors and chemists to Bazna in order to study the healing properties of its salt waters and climate. In 1843, four inhabitants of Mediaş founded a society aimed at building a spa in Bazna; by 1845, 637 people were being treated there. In 1905 the Evangelic community took over the resort and transformed it in a “pearl among the Transylvanian spas”. During the same year, people could find here a drugstore and a therapist. At the same time, people started to produce the famous salt of Bazna.
No posts found